Makes 10 servings
One serving = 2 muffin cups
Calories per serving: 119
Carbohydrates: 13.6 g
Sugar: 5 g
- 2 cups coarsely chopped zucchini
- 1 ½ cups coarsely chopped onions
- 1 pound extra lean ground turkey breast or lean ground beef
- ½ cup uncooked couscous (Lieber’s is gluten free, if desired)
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- ½ cup of bbq sauce (Less than 5 grams of sugar)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Spray 20 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Place Zucchini & Onions in food processor until its finely chopped.
- Place the vegetables in the bowl and mix in the ground turkey, couscous, egg, worcestershire sauce, and dijon mustard until thoroughly combined.
- Fill muffin cups ¾ full Top each cup with 1 tsp of bbq sauce
- Bake in the oven until juices run clear (about 25 mins)
- Let stand 5 mins before serving