Makes 8 bars ~231 per bar
- 1 cup Gluten free Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup of honey
- ½ cup of DARK chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp ground Chia Seeds
- 3 tsp pumpkin spice
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Line an 8X8 Square baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine and mix the ingredients together with a spatula until they are thoroughly combined.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking pan and flatten it with a spatula.
- Bake for 25 mins
- Let bars cool in baking pan and cut them into 8 bars.(If you cut into 16 bars it can pass as a snack)
You can store them in a sealed container for 5 days on your kitchen counter or 3 months in freezer if individually wrapped